Megan Brittingham Photography

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FAQ

Do we get prints? Can we print our own photos?  

Prints can be added or ordered at any time. My contract does include copyright transfer to allow you to print your own images at any time and anywhere! I do still maintain the right to display the images for portfolio, marketing, advertising purposes..  

Do you travel?  

I love to travel! A travel fee will applied for any distance further than 50 miles from Philadelphia zip code 19103. The travel fee is $1 per extra mile. Email me and we can work out those details!  

How do we book our date?

I require a signed contract, a completed information form about the wedding, and a 20% deposit.  

How & when do I pay you?  

I can accept checks or money orders payable to Megan Brittingham. The deposit is due up front, upon signing the contract and the remaining balance is due the day of the wedding.  

Can we arrange a meeting?  

Sure! I am available on some weekends for consultations out of my home office, based in Port Richmond, Philadelphia!  

Can you tell me about yourself?  

I am a 26 year old part time freelance photographer. I photograph weddings on most weekends each month. I am laid back, easy going, and easy to work with. I am very friendly, and approachable. I try to make my clients feel comfortable with me, and hopefully they will feel comfortable enough to share their ideas, creative thoughts, and opinions with me. I am always open to my client or their guests approaching me and asking me to take a particular photograph.

I work full time and work as photographer (my passion) part-time, therefore, it can be difficult to reach me by telephone. I do respond to my emails within 24 hours. I am very easy to get a hold of. It is my goal to provide affordable & creative wedding photography in a very laid back and open manner, while still being unobtrusive.  

What is photo journalistic photography?

Its an alternative approach where images are captured spontaneously to emphasize moments an emotion. Its a presentation of a story or time period as they unfold through photographs. Photojournalists typically shoot images quickly using available light or on-camera flash. I do however have lights for portraits if requested (these are not available for weddings).
 

How long does it take to get my final photos? 

After the wedding, I begin processing the images. This is a time consuming process. I try my very best to work as fast as possible because I understand the excitement to see them, however I also don't want to take shortcuts on the images, and provide a CD that I know could have been better. I will post photos as I go for you to view on under the client section of my website. I also do my very best to email my clients throughout this process, to keep them up to date on the status. The more images I have to work on and the busier the season, the longer the post production process will take. I will do my best to get these to you ASAP!

Do you allow other people to take photographs while you are working?
 
Sure! I don't mind that at all. I just ask that any one taking photos allow me freedom to move around, and doesn't get in the way of me taking photos. I also ask that anyone taking photos while you are posing for your group portraits wait until I have gotten my shot, they are then free to snap away!


What kinds of couples do you normally work with?

I normally work with couples on a budget. I often shoot unique offbeat types of weddings. I also have plenty of experience with traditional weddings.

Who will you not work with?

No one! But no Bridezillas please!


Do you do family portraits?

Yes! I love unique photo journalistic style family portraits! I also have experience with headshots, pets, small children and babies. Email me for samples!  meganbrittinghamphotography@gmail.com





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photographer

Followers

About Me

My photo
http://www.meganbrittinghamphotography.com